- Service solution
- Full company solution
- Your server or ours - know where your data isl
- Blind manufacture
- General Business (multi-levels)
- Most complete Franchising/Multi Branch solution in the world
- H/O, Branch, Rep, Royalties, Marketing Group KPI and Purchasing
- Full web solution or internal networked server system Wholesaling
- Control your client accounts on your own server
- Multiple levels - Corporate, Plus, Business, Home etc
- Bookkeeping solutions - Control your own network
- Manage your clients with specific consulting solutions
- Client add-ons
Contact Us at TBS Software to discuss how our software can be tailored to suit your needs!
We can aid company setup, management and profitability for industries listed with our specialist knowledge in: chartered practices, safety products, trailers, plastics, doors, blinds, timber, retail groups, transport, fruit & vegetable wholesaler, growers master wholesaler, gas and exposure to 3,000+ businesses!
TBS CleverBUSINESS is a comprehensive business system with full invoicing, purchasing, cashbook and stock control system.including a suite of utilities to help all businesses manage their: job costs, cashflow, lease/loans, contacts (i.e. for marketing purposes), budgets, investments, appointments/to do/follow ups.
- Invoicing & Purchase system, ideal for sub-contractors and small businesses
- Track expenses of jobs and contracts.
- Quotes / estimates.
- Full contact management system.
- Business Utilities: car log / loan & lease calc.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Cashflow worksheet / forecast.
- Payroll / personnel system.
- Appointments and To Do organiser.
- No limit on transactions or number of customers, suppliers or stock items
- Network ready for the number of users ordered with your system
TBS CleverPLUS is a full accounting system and business management package covering all aspects of business operation. CleverPLUS has an extensive: general ledger accounting system, product management system, contact management system (CMS), job tracking system (especially useful for manufacturers and anyone who needs to track material & labour costs), personnel & payroll system, full tax reporting, importing system + all the features of Clever BUSINESS to boot.
Features of TBS CleverPLUS
Here we provide a list of just some of the features that make TBS CleverPLUS special. This list focuses only on advanced features that our competitors may not have.
Customers & Invoicing & Quoting
- 8 customizable invoice layouts.
- Add default outgoing email attachments such as sales promotions.
- Alternate product descriptions.
- Auto calculate credit surcharge.
- Automatic state/postcode for address data entry.
- Backorders system and reports.
- Branch stock transfers.
- Categorize customers by industry type.
- Consignment system and reports.
- Copy product packages (bill-of-materials) to your invoice.
- Copy quotes/orders/invoices.
- Customer balance shown on invoice screen.
- Customer Memberships with auto. pro-rata.
- Customer rewards points system.
- Delivery dockets.
- Discount products/product groups per customer with date limit.
- Display addresses on Google/Bing maps.
- Email PDFs direct from the quote/order/invoice screens.
- Follow up notification.
- Full contact management system to record meetings/phone calls etc.
- Lay-by system.
- Mail merge by letter code / industry.
- Multiple delivery addresses.
- Point-of-sale, barcode scanner/cashdraw/receipt printer support.
- Print to specific printer per report & workstation.
- Search quotes/orders/invoices/purchases/products by name/telephone/address + more.
- See customer product sales data/backorders/RFC/job/quote information instantly.
- SMS via Skype or Clickatell.com within TBS.
- Statement invoice print (tear-off remittance).
- Store customer clothing size etc.
- Track courier delivery / freight.
- Track sales by salesperson – calculate commissions.
- Transfer quotes to orders or invoice.
- Warranty system.
- Advanced receiving system – track backorders.
- Auto generate purchase orders/multiple suppliers - 1 button based on min/max levels
- Bulk print purchase orders.
- Link received goods directly to jobs at purchasing.
- List alternate suppliers for products (with price/conditions).
- PDF & email out purchase orders instantly.
- Report on: unsold items by age, order projection, backorders.
- Accounts for: exchange rate, paid commissions, port charges, finance charges, freight costs by cubic feet, duty.
- Auto update costs to your product file.
- Calculate the real cost of landed products.
- Report on outstanding import items.
- Store sundry items and notes about your shipment.
- Track container information.
- 3 markup levels per product group.
- 7 Level product discounts.
- Auto create product codes by categories (e.g. size/colour).
- Automatic serial number generation.
- Bill of materials – link products together as a new product.
- Break quantities (price drops for higher quantities).
- Calculate prices from either ex-tax or inc-tax.
- Generate catalogs with special descriptions and photos automatically.
- Import costing system – allows for exchange rates, duty, expenses etc.
- Link photos to products.
- Link products to suppliers & their product codes (reduce mistakes).
- Link to alternate products.
- Minimum/maximum product level and AUTOMATIC purchase order creation for multiple suppliers.
- Stocktake system with reports (note: we have a full rolling stocktake module available).
- Store product dimensions and carton quantities.
- Update all products instantly via group settings.
Job Cards & Costing
- Calculate running jobs costs instantly.
- Check job status (actual hours vs. quoted hours).
- Full jobbing system used for manufacturing or consulting.
- Link products, labour, timesheets to jobs.
- Track permit numbers, staff hours, overtime.
Contact Contact Management
- Appointment scheduler.
- Categorize contacts by industry type.
- Cut costs by using email instead of paper.
- Define standard letters (e.g. overdue accounts).
- Follow up reports – chase sales leads.
- Generate and store faxes and letters.
- Mail merge by industry type or letter type.
- Print envelopes after mail merges.
- Record all contact with customers and contacts.
- To do lists.
- Track sales rep activity with reports.
Multiple menu layouts
- We have provided different menu systems to suit different types of user:
- Counter menu – For the sales counter or factory office
- Full menu – A simplified menu from our corporate system. This menu has numbered buttons and screens to make it easy when providing instructions to your personnel.
- Standard menu – This menu uses similar terminology to MYOB or Quickbooks for novice users or those who are already familiar with other packages.
Home Utility Suite
We include the full range of utilities for your convenience (note, staff can be locked out of any section of TBS):
- Birthday / special dates database.
- Book, music, DVD database.
- Children’s activities, list and print report.
- Personal & emergency contacts database.
- Recipe database.
- Shopping list manager.
|Business Accounts Plus||Everything in business plus full jobbing, production, sales generator etc. Total 913 reports/data analysis options|
|Business Accounts Standard
*Business STD 431 reports *Business Plus 913 reports *Business One 314 reports
|All business items: customers, quotes, invoices, set prices (by product, group, customer, contracts etc.), suppliers, purchasing, debtor/creditor controls, product costing, stock control, stock-take, time cards, professional invoicing, 431 reporting/data analysis options, P&L, Balance Sheet, full accounting integrated to all levels!|
|Business One||Basic business items to suit the consultant/professional or small business with 314 reports/data analysis options|
|Engineering||Advanced business with extra production/stock controls. Build absolutely anything: trailers, boats, cars, out buildings|
|Blinds Manufacture||Advanced business with unique blind manufacture|
|Consulting||Allows analysis of client data including quick P&L based on journal entries etc. Has many revenue features|
|Payroll||Full Australian payroll system… government approved. Could be adjusted to suit any country through your own programmers adjusting for country requirements|
|Corporate Wholesaler||Advanced business with full group wholesaling which has been used for multiple growers ↔ warehousing/sales|
|Gas Bottle Hire/Rent||Retail hire/sale business software for the gas industry|
|Bookkeeper Essentials||Business Bookkeeper software system (refer page 19)|
(Lists some of the other applications completed over
|Booking/Seminar Service, Cable Manufacture, Clothing Wholesaler, Clothing Representatives (linked to Wholesaler), Computer Retailer, Contacts Manager PRO, Equipment Hire, Exhibitions Management, Food Manufacturer, Framing Supplies/Manufacture, Frozen Food Storage/General Storage Systems, Hairdressing Supplies Retailer, Home, Internet Interface i.e.: TBSIA, Internet Provider (ISP) Accounting, Internet Provider Software (sub-agents), Manufacture- Doors/Joinery, Manufacture- Light poles, Manufacture- Nails, Manufacture- Playgrounds, Membership & Supply, Nuts & Bolts Wholesaler/Retailer, Payroll (multiple variants), Pets Transport, Purchasing – For the group, Sign Manufacturer, Vehicle Hire, Wholesale Fruit Markets, Many Other Client Variations|
|Special Programs||Transport (USA), Importer (Standard Version), Curtain/Blinds Manufacturer, Share & Money Manager, Loans Manager, International Labour Control|
|Special Van Distributors
* This was one of my finest programs and worked like a dream. The principals can be applied to so many food, sales vans type businesses for any sort of product or service and provides financial, DR, CR, production & stock automatically *
|Van Distributors (Profit Centres-1 client 50 vans) – this deserves a special mention. All vans were treated as profit centres with complete stock control. They submitted a daily order (based on an auto form sales list – so they only needed to enter quantities), which was later summarised for all vans and purchase orders auto created for products/materials required and reports made for production completion. Stock would be distributed with an invoice (covered stock control and base cost of stock). Sales recorded and returns processed as credit and stock adjustment. Each van was reconciled daily for cash and products. The van drivers had no special skills but all facets worked efficiently. Fantastic application that worked like a dream. Could even work in coffee shops, fast food outlets.|
- Took a single store that had been struggling to a fully franchised enterprise and created the strongest group/franchise solution in the world (quote: American AFA)
- Automated blind manufacturing (none previously due to complexity) and now is the industry leader. We are also currently developing a special client order app.
- Gave a franchise group an extra 6% gross profit through sales product changes
- Gave a national company an extra 5% net profit after the owner was happy with prior inferior profit results but we felt there was room for improvement and there was!
- Started a management consulting practice within a chartered practice and generated in the first year at today’s rate: $700,000 ($300,000 in 1986)
- Found a unique way to reduce stock capital investment by 10% ($1 million saved for key customers). This puts capital back in your client’s pockets. Imagine how happy your clients will be when you can give them $10K - $50K extra cash?
Case Study1: An Australian company with English ownership and USA shareholding had quite onerous reporting requirements on a monthly basis to comply with UK/USA fiscal reporting standards which are very tough indeed. They used to spend 4 days per month, in a state of panic to meet the deadlines and tie up an accountant, an assistant accountant and 2 clerks.
The result was a job completed by the accountant or the assistant accountant over 1 day per month. Cost savings for a year was over $20,000 many years ago (now 34K), so as well as providing prompt accurate figures the company has saved at least $700,000 plus to date.
Case Study2: Existing software was replaced by a competitor at a cost over $1,000,000 over a 12 month period. When that software did not work the MD asked me to provide a TBS solution which was installed for $30,000 within a month and worked for 2 decades!
Case Study3: Public company with 26 subsidiaries requires huge internal accountancy resource and involvement of external consultants to consolidate monthly data and provide Board reports. This involves single data-entry stations for all subsidiaries – a room full of operators manipulating program formats to enter 10 hours per day into a central repository. Report completion required between 5-7 days per month.
TBS solution was an integrated program consolidating the 26 companies, requiring 1 internal accountant instead of 4. Consolidation requires 4 hours per month with reporting formats defined within the TBS program. Data-entry catered for within the TBS Corporate Accounts package under an 18 user system. Up to 12 operators enter invoices etc for 10 hours per day at full typist speeds without a single clash during a 3 year period. Data is auto-archived on a rolling 6 month basis to maintain currency and manageability. Control of the software has been handed to internal staff after than initial 3 year period.
TBS is a collection of enterprise solutions for all business sizes, practices, business groups, franchises plus any bespoke work required. Everything can be provided seamlessly in the cloud (since 2010) on dedicated servers in your country for maximum security & speed.